Flux Experiment: Go Game
Human plays black, computer plays white. Two consecutive passes result in a game over. The best 3 moves found are circled in green. Illegal moves are shown in red
- The board is empty at the onset of the game.
- Black makes the first move, after which White and Black alternate.
- A move consists of placing one stone of one's own color on an empty intersection on the board.
- A player may pass their turn at any time.
- A stone or solidly connected group of stones of one color is captured and removed from the board when all the intersections directly adjacent to it are occupied by the enemy. (Capture of the enemy takes precedence over self-capture.)
- Two consecutive passes end the game.
- A player's area consists of all the points the player has either occupied or surrounded.
- The player with more area wins.